Eng. Hisham Al-Attar
Vice Chairman For Production & Fields Development
Hesham Bahaa El Attar was born in Cairo, Egypt, in 1959. In 1982 he received a BSC degree in petroleum engineering from Cairo University.
- From Sep. 1982 to Sep. 1994, he joined GUPCO Company as a Petroleum Engineer in Reservoir Department.
- From Sep. 1994 to Nov. 1998, he joined Zafrana Petroleum Company as Reservoir Department Section Head.
- From Nov. 1998 to Nov. 2003, he joined Rashid Petroleum Company as Production Technology AGM.
- From Nov. 2003 to May 2005, he joined EGAS "Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company" as Drilling Department GM.
- From May 2005 to Feb. 2008, he joined the Ministry of Petroleum as Petroleum Affairs GM.
- From Feb. 2008 to Oct. 2012, he worked as EGAS Assistant Vice Chairman for drilling.
- From Oct. 2012 to July 2013, he worked as Chairman Assistant for Operation in Pharaonic Petroleum Company.
- From July. 2013 to Feb. 2015, he worked as Chairman of Mansoura Petroleum Company.
- From feb.2015 to Sep. 2018, he worked as Chairman of Rashid Petroleum Company.
- From Sep. 2018 up till now, he is working as EGAS Vice Chairman for Production & Field Development.