Vice Chairman & chairman advisor and supervisor of internal trade
Mona was born in Maadi, Cairo in 1960, she graduated from Cairo University, Faculty of Economic and Political Science in 1981, and joined the Petroleum Sector in 1982 as Economic researcher at Ministry of Petroleum, International Affairs and Energy. Then joined as economic researcher at Organization for Energy Planning In 1984 concerning with Programs for industrial energy Conversation.
She joined at EGPC In 1993 internal trade , she had many years of extensive experience in gas sales in domestic market from 1997 concerned with financial supervision on companies for transporting and distributing of Natural Gas, until she was promoted to work as CEO vice chairman assistant at Internal Trade, EGPC In 2015.
Mona has participated in usual tasks in the field of natural gas the most important were:-
* Prepare the planning budgets for natural gas sales, transportation fees and marketing for the gas companies in the domestic market
* Prepare natural gas supply sales agreements with gas transportation and distribution companies and derivatives factories.
* prepare the affiliated companies operating systems regarding gas transportation and distribution in the domestic market
She was promoted at EGAS, Vice Chairman for control on JV & Foreign Co& Internal Trade In 2019 , the main tasks are :-
* Set the company’s strategic policy concerning internal trade and control over IOCs and joint venture companies.
* Supervise the gas marketing companies and follow up debts collection from gas consumers as per rules and regulations of debt collection.
* Follow-up and approval of the results of the review of research and production expenses in oil agreements
Mona attended many courses, the most important were:-
* Energy Management Training Program for Developing Countries, Stony Brook at New York, U.S.A in 1983
* Privatization and Regulatory Reform: Creating the Environment to Attract Investment Cairo Egypt 1997
* Accounting & Financial Management Virginia, U.S.A, 1997
* Sales & Marketing Strategies in 2007 in Dubai
* Negotiation with Diverse Culturally in 2002 in Cairo.
* Strategies for Managing change in 2002 in Cairo.
* Leadership Excellence through Awareness Development (L.E.A.P) for 4 and half months at OGS in 2013.